Administrative Specialist / Senior Administrative Specialist
DEL REY Systems and Technology, Inc. has many job opportunities in the pipeline, and we are searching for professionals who would like to join our team! We have an opportunity for a Administrative Specialist / Senior Administrative Specialist. This opportunity is for a NAVWAR Acquisition Program Office in San Diego and is contingent on award. All positions require an Active Security Clearance.
Deadline: Contract Submission is May 25th for an award date of October 1, 2020
Location: NAVWAR Old Town Campus
Travel: Some CONUS Travel possible
Clearance: Active Security Clearance Required
Training: Personnel shall complete all mandatory training requirements per the NAVWAR Code 80330 Mandatory Training Wiki:
The objective of the NAVWAR Acquisition Office is to acquire professionals with the following background and expertise: Program Management Support, Administrative Support, Acquisition Management Support, Contracts Management Support, Cost Estimating Support, Data Analytics Support. Experience in the following areas are essential to success:
- Consolidated Afloat Networks and Enterprise Services (CANES)
- Automated Digital Networks System (ADNS)
- Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (N-ERP)
- SharePoint (NSERC/SE2)
- NAVWAR Global Work Breakdown Structure (GWBS)
JOB DUTIES ARE VARIED AND INCLUDE:
- Develop and Maintain an administrative operating policies and procedures
- Document and track all tickler notices
- Document and Track office reports, correspondence, messages, minutes
- Maintain and update appointment calendars for the program office including travel, meetings, vacation and action due dates
- Take meeting minutes and distribute to appropriate personnel
- Receive, open and review mail and faxes for departments and route accordingly
- Prepare outgoing correspondence and documents for mailing which may include packaging, addressing, and posting
- Travel planning and coordination for office and preparation of travel vouchers
- Additional duties include; ordering office supplies, drafting letters, maintaining contact lists, maintaining office equipment, supporting a safe work environment, assist in the timekeeping of government officials work time using Navy Enterprise Resource Planning system (N-ERP), manage the number of user licenses issued for SharePoint (NSERC/SE2), and supporting facilities.
- Two (2) years’ experience performing administrative and secretarial duties for individual(s) in an organization using MS-Office.
- One (1) year program administrative experience in the Defense industry, Department of the Defense, or comparable Government Agencies.
Senior Administrative Specialist – Key Position
- Bachelor’s Degree. Four (4) years of specialized administrative experience may be substituted for Bachelor’s Degree.
- Four (4) years’ experience performing administrative and secretarial duties for individual(s) in an organization using MS-Office.
- One (2) year program administrative experience in the Defense industry, Department of the Defense, or comparable Government Agencies.
DEL REY Systems & Technology, Inc. (DEL REY) is a small Veteran-owned defense contractor founded in 1995 and headquartered in San Diego, California. We are an equal opportunity employer and believe in recruiting and developing the very best professionals in the field. Although our corporate office is in California, we have employees supporting our customers from coast to coast and many states in-between. DEL REY is always looking for skilled employees possessing a desire to join and contribute to an employee focused company committed to sustained superior customer satisfaction.
DEL REY is proud to offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package. Employee benefits include our Employee Stock Option Plan, Traditional 401k and ROTH Retirement Accounts; Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Vacation, Sick, Basic Term Life Insurance and voluntary supplemental insurance. For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to DEL REY Systems & Technology, Inc. through Monster.com, our Careers page on www.delreysys.com or by email to email@example.com. All responses will be reviewed and considered by our management team.
Please note, an Active Security Clearance are required for this position.
Please include your salary requirements and timeframe of availability. These positions are projected to commence on May 25th, 2020.