Senior Contracts Management Support Specialist / Senior Financial Cost Specialist
DEL REY Systems and Technology, Inc. has many job opportunities in the pipeline, and we are searching for professionals who would like to join our team! We have an opportunity for a Senior Contract Management Support Specialist and a Senior Financial/Cost Specialist. This opportunity is for a NAVWAR Acquisition Program Office in San Diego and is contingent on award. All positions require an Active Security Clearance.
Deadline: Contract Submission is May 25th for an award date of October 1, 2020
Location: NAVWAR Old Town Campus
Travel: Some CONUS Travel possible
Clearance: Active Security Clearance Required
Training: Personnel shall complete all mandatory training requirements per the NAVWAR Code 80330 Mandatory Training Wiki:
The objective of this NAVWAR Acquisition Office is to acquire professionals with the following background and expertise: Program Management Support, Administrative Support, Acquisition Management Support, Contracts Management Support, Cost Estimating Support, Data Analytics Support. Familiarity with contract management and related tools in the following areas or contracts of similar size and complexity is desired:
- Consolidated Afloat Networks and Enterprise Services (CANES)
- Automated Digital Networks System (ADNS)
- Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (N-ERP)
- SharePoint (NSERC/SE2)
- NAVWAR Global Work Breakdown Structure (GWBS)
JOB DUTIES ARE VARIED AND INCLUDE:
- Supporting the preparation of contract documentation which includes; Procurement Requests (PR), Modification Request (MR), Request for Quote (RFQ), Request for Information (RFI), Statement of Objectives (SOOs), Performance Work Statements (PWS), Statement of Work (SOWs), Service Level Agreements (SLAs), Acquisition Plans, and Procurement Planning and Strategy Management (PPSM) materials.
- Provide advice and recommendations in developing contracting strategies. This includes contract approaches, options, strategies, risk, contracting methods, competition, sources and cost and milestone schedules.
- Enter data and maintain contractual data to include Delivery Orders, Amendments, Modification Requests, Contract Data Requirements lists (CDRLs).
- Track all navy, IT, and PEO policy pertaining to contracts, and ensure that all contract solicitations, direction, and management support adheres to current DOD, Navy, IT, and PEO policy.
- Tract actions and schedules and provide a bi-weekly status report for all procurement actions. Assist in contract tool development, creating and maintaining contract libraries, creating, and maintaining a contract portal site, assist Lean Six Sigma events. Develop and document contract related processes and procedures as well as creating briefs and training materials.
- Provide cost estimating expertise required to update statutory, regulatory, and other documents identified in federal, DOD, DON, and local instructions, regulations, and policy in support of Tactical Networks and Programs.
- Cost estimating knowledge and experience with all phases of defense systems acquisition framework including pre-acquisitions, systems acquisitions, and sustainment.
- Assist in the preparation of Program Life Cycle Cost estimates. Cost evaluation and assessments, risk/uncertainty analyses, trend analyses, and variance analyses. Use of the NAVWAR Global Work Breakdown Structure is required.
- Assist in the development of cost databases, cost estimating and cost analysis. Update Should-Cost estimates in support of POM/budget submissions, program milestone reviews.
Senior Contract Management Support Specialist
- Bachelor’s Degree. Four (4) years of specialized contracting experience may be substituted for Bachelor’s Degree.
- Five (5) years’ experience managing, administering, planning, and/or coordinating DoD contracts on behalf of a Program or Project Management office, including: Acquisition strategy and planning; solicitation preparation, market research and analysis, proposal analysis and evaluation; performance monitoring.
- Knowledge and familiarity with both cost reimbursement and fixed price type contracts; familiarity with claims and equitable adjustments and the evaluation thereof; FAR and DFARS expertise.
Senior Financial / Cost Specialist
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Systems Management, Information Technology Systems.
- Demonstrated experience and expertise with acquisition planning, budgeting, and related financial management, including: Development and evaluation of acquisition budget and program plans; advising senior leadership on fiscal aspects of program management; acquisition analysis and forecasting.
- Four (4) years financial management experience in the Defense industry, Department of the Defense, or comparable Government Agencies.
DEL REY Systems & Technology, Inc. (DEL REY) is a small Veteran-owned defense contractor founded in 1995 and headquartered in San Diego, California. We are an equal opportunity employer and believe in recruiting and developing the very best professionals in the field. Although our corporate office is in California, we have employees supporting our customers from coast to coast and many states in-between. DEL REY is always looking for skilled employees possessing a desire to join and contribute to an employee focused company committed to sustained superior customer satisfaction.
DEL REY is proud to offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package. Employee benefits include our Employee Stock Option Plan, Traditional 401k and ROTH Retirement Accounts; Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Vacation, Sick, Basic Term Life Insurance and voluntary supplemental insurance. For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to DEL REY Systems & Technology, Inc. through Monster.com, our Careers page on www.delreysys.com or by email to email@example.com. All responses will be reviewed and considered by our management team.
Please note, an Active Security Clearance are required for this position.
Please include your salary requirements and timeframe of availability. These positions are projected to commence on May 25th, 2020.