POSITION: HBSS Instructor
LOCATION: NAVWAR San Diego
CLEARANCE: An Active Security Clearance is Required
START DATE: Estimated Start Date is October 1, 2020 (Contingent upon Award)
APPLY BY: The deadline to apply for this opportunity is Monday, August 10th, 2020
DEL REY Systems and Technology, Inc. is looking for a Host Based Security Systems Instructor to join our team and contribute to an employee-focused company committed to sustained superior customer satisfaction.
Job Description: Applicant will work with the DEL REY IA/CND team to configure and maintain the virtualized network mobile training system and participate in the mobile training team and TRANET Classrooms that are instructing U.S. Navy and other DoD personnel in network security troubleshooting and advanced operation of the Host Based Security System (HBSS) aboard U.S. Navy and Military Sealift Command ships, and at various shore-based network installations worldwide. Training may be delivered using the Virtualized HBSS TRANET enclave. Travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations may be extensive.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct Training Requirements Analyses
- Interact with Government Engineers and Technical Support Personnel
- Prepare Briefing Presentations
- Review/Develop/Update Navy Training System Plans (NTSPs)
- Perform Job Task Analyses (JTAs) and other Training Front-End Analyses (FEAs)
- Review/Develop/Update Navy Training Curricula
- Travel Required
EXPERIENCE and QUALIFICATIONS
- Certification as Navy Instructor (NEC 9502)
- Experienced with U.S. Navy Network Security Policies and Procedures
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Applications and Computer Databases
- Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills
- A Good Listener with Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Organized, Ability to Prioritize and Work Independently with Minimal Supervision
- MUST have Security+ and IAT II Certification in accordance with DoD 8570 requirements
DEL REY Systems & Technology, Inc. (DEL REY) is a small Veteran-owned defense contractor founded in 1995 and headquartered in San Diego, California. We are an equal opportunity employer and believe in recruiting and developing the very best professionals in the field. Although our corporate office is in California, we have employees supporting our customers from coast to coast and many states in-between.
For employment consideration, please submit your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org MS-Word and confirm the position for which you are applying with your salary requirements. DEL REY is proud to offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package. Employee benefits include our Employee Stock Option Plan, Traditional 401k, and ROTH Retirement Accounts; Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Vacation, Sick, Basic Term Life Insurance and voluntary supplemental insurance.
Disclaimer: The information in this job description indicates the general nature of the opportunity. It should not be construed as a complete or final description.