POSITION: NAE Analyst
LOCATION: Point Mugu, California (Ventura County)
STATUS: Immediate Opportunity Available
CLEARANCE: Active Secret Security Clearance (required)
SUMMARY: Analyzes business and operating procedures to devise the most efficient method of accomplishing the work
Identify issues and analyze and develop strategies to achieve assigned objectives. Manage the preparation of analyses, evaluations, and recommendations for implementation. Provide complex statistical modeling and analysis. Evaluate existing business goals, team functionality, and cross-discipline cooperation and develop recommendations to improve internal performance, shorten throughput time, and minimize internal costs while increasing the overall quality of work, product, or service output. Implement improved systems, procedures, and organizational changes. Employ analysis techniques, including work breakdown structures, activity-based costing, process and productivity improvement measurements, program audits and evaluations, and performance testing to achieve stated objectives.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline from an accredited college or university. In addition, work toward a master’s degree in related discipline from an accredited college or university will be considered favorably. An additional eight (8) years performing the foregoing functions may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree. An associate degree plus an additional four (4) years performing the foregoing functions may also be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.
- 10+ years of experience with the U.S. Navy or Marine Corps.
- Experience with Naval Aviation databases, including OOMA and DECKPLATE, and Aviation Management Supply and Readiness Reporting (AMSRR).
- Experience in a Naval Aviation Maintenance Administration (AZ), Logistics Specialist (LS), Logistics Manager, or Logistician role.
- Microsoft Office, including Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Experience with developing and supporting Microsoft Access databases, Excel, including VBA, Access Macros, and SQL.
- Experience with the manipulation of data and datasets and the creation of visualizations in Tableau or other data visualization tools.
- Experience with supporting the development and maintenance of SharePoint sites.
DEL REY offers a comprehensive benefit package. For immediate consideration, please email your updated resume to:
POC: Kathy Engel, DEL REY HR