POSITION: Sr. Logistics Analyst – Supply Response Section
LOCATION: COMNAVAIRPAC, San Diego Ashore Operations
AVAILABLE: August 2022
TRAVEL: Required – CONUS and OCONUS
SSC: Active Secret Security Clearance (required)
DEL REY Systems and Technology, Inc. is seeking an experienced individual to work with COMNAVAIRPAC at NAS North Island. Candidates for this position must have a strong background in Naval Aviation Supply Operations. Experience with NALCOMIS in supply operations is required. Must have an Active Security Clearance and travel is required.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Collect, review, monitor, and analyze data received from supported activities.
- Populate performance metrics tracking reports to compile supply support data.
- Ascertain state of aviation readiness at ashore aviation units through metrics and on-site inspections.
- Train and assist sites to improve their aviation supply support posture.
- Draft naval aviation supply policies and directives.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline from an accredited college or university. In addition, work toward a master’s degree in related discipline from an accredited college or university will be considered favorably. An additional eight (8) years performing the foregoing functions may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree. An associate degree plus an additional four (4) years performing the foregoing functions may also be substituted in lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: Knowledge and experience in the following areas:
• NALCOMIS (OIMA)
• Database Administrator
• ASD (Supply Response Section) or S-6 Division
• Relational Supply (R-Supply)
• Demand Based Level Setting
• Inventory Control/Management
• Navy ERP experience would be a plus
• Strong oral and written communications skills
• Proficiency in working with MS Office Products – particularly MS Excel
• Superior communication skills (written and verbal) and experience working with senior leadership are essential
• Travel required
Additional Desired Experience:
- 10+ years of experience with the U.S. Navy
- Microsoft Office, including Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
DEL REY Systems & Technology, Inc. (DEL REY) is a small defense contractor founded in 1995 and headquartered in San Diego, California. We are an equal opportunity employer and believe in recruiting the very best professionals in the field. We are proud to offer a comprehensive benefit package. For immediate consideration, please email your updated resume in MS-Word to:
Kathy Engel, DEL REY Human Resources